The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevy/GMC Suburbans & Panels Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-31-2004, 04:05 AM   #1
emmett

72 Burb

I guess I am just checking for intrest I have a chance to purchase a burb that I want the only hitch is it comes with another almost compleate 1972 GMC burb the only things its missing that I can remember is inside door panels and AC PARTS body would need work said it ran when unloaded has I beleve a sbc 350 with hedders, auto 4X4 windshield is cracked. I am going out to check them out a bit better this week, the last time I was there it was colder then hell and covered with snow. I am going to try to start the motor and check it better. I am thinking around $900.00. I guess I would like to here if there is any interest out there. I am ataching a pic if you would like more PM me your e-mail addy. I will send more pics and when I get out by it I will get better pics of bad areas let me know. I would like to keep it for another project after my my C-20 but I have absolutely no room for it.
Thanks EMMETT

Kaukauna WI Airplaines don't land here they are sucked down

Last edited by emmett; 03-31-2004 at 04:41 AM.
emmett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 04:07 AM   #2
emmett

pic

Old 03-31-2004, 03:01 PM   #3
crews
It just doesn't matter

Emmet- please check it out and let me know what you find...I was looking for a 2wd but I could do a 4wd if it is worth saving.
Thanks-
Crews

If you don't like me- TAKE A NUMBER; There are people ahead of you!!
crews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 06:45 PM   #4
emmett

4x4 BURB

crews
I checked it out a little more It has a 350 with 4 barrel, hedders factory air front and rear compressor is laying in the rear everything else looks intact it did turn overbut would not stert found out it had ben sitting for about four years and it didn't drive off the trl. my mistake Ithought they said they drove it off the trl.other wise everything is thereeven the keys door and ign.has powerglide trans.3:73 rears with positraction all three seats are there would need redoing, body is fairly good, floor pans are rotted along rockers both sides couldn't see real good had rubber floor cover, pass side did have a piece of plywood under mat rockers would need to be relplaced or repaired has a dent and cut in right rear quarter panel wood floor in the rear looks real good inside wheel tubs are real solid outside wheel radius drivers side rear is rusted through barn doors work but latch didn't hook probibly just needs oiling front clip is pretty solid little rust not much mostly surface inner fenders look real solid, rad. support seams good, is missing side marker lights I do have extras i will include. I will also throw in a set of rockers for the front they are for P/U truck but they are supose to be the same I have extras. oh yea the front bumper is a pipe bumper with brush gard. I think I covered every thing you have any questions just ask I will try to find answers, if you want pics PM me with your e-mail addy and I will send them to you.
Thanks EMMETT

Old 03-31-2004, 09:01 PM   #5
crews
It just doesn't matter

Emmett- send pics to stvnsn@socket.net Thanks- Crews

If you don't like me- TAKE A NUMBER; There are people ahead of you!!
crews is offline   Reply With Quote