The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1969 - 1972 Blazers and Jimmys Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 06-17-2006, 01:40 AM   #26
RunTMCfan

Re: Everyone please do me a favor!

Never thought anything was specifically directed at me. On my first post as a member I vowed to be a good blazer forum guy
Old 06-17-2006, 05:23 PM   #27
Big Block
Big Block

I own (2) 72 Blazers (2wd and 4x4), a 76 4x4 Chalet Blazer and an 80 2wd Blazer. I enjoy reading most posts. When I see a confrontation beginning in a post I close it and go on. I am here to have fun and share my hobby with people who have a common interest. With so many different personalities and opinions not everone will agree with each other. How about we keep it lite and enjoy our hobby?
Big Block is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 09:15 AM   #28
Jason915

Compared to alot of other fourms I have found the Blazer one here to be real civil and clean, maybe I am missing something. Sorry to all if I ever offended you I will watch it from now on.

1970 K5 TBI conversion lifted etc SOLD
1968 C20 camper truck SOLD

“To ban guns because criminals use them is to tell the innocent and law-abiding that their rights and liberties depend not on their own conduct, but on the conduct of the guilty and the lawless.” Jeff Snyder
Jason915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 06:26 PM   #29
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Compared to alot of other forums, the entire site is civil and clean Thats how most members want it to stay as well.

Think about some other places.. not just truck related.. you go and read a post, every other word is mofo this n (insert cusses here) that yo momma the other one etc. You have to weed through the bs to get to the actual topic and it turns off many users. We have active members as young as 12, that I am aware of.. that post and want to learn.

This site is maintained as a family friendly place, a place where anyone can come and discuss any number of things. We have mods who surf the site with there kids looking at the cool truck pictures etc (and I am sure members as well) because they know they can safely.

We all make mistakes, we all get heated in discussion.. we are human so its bound to happen. The issue lies when we are asked to stop, and continue on, as well as push the guidelines and mods to the limit. There is no need for causing problems intentionally, and it will not be tollerated by anyone. There are plenty of sites out there where you can bash people, post adult picture, and basicly do whatever you want.

as always..... this is NOT directed at any one person.
Liz is offline   Reply With Quote