The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-27-2008, 02:08 AM   #1
RustenPaines

Torchered

Story: When I was 25 I had a 69 for the summer. It had a great motor and paint job but when you looked under the rig it was ugly. I had some bills to pay off so I sold it.
Now: I am currently working on a 70 Nova, its the baby and the piggy bank. But I wanted something to tinker on and drive while Im working on it.
Bought this cheep in primer black, and no it was not prepped, just sprayed on as cover up. The motor is a 350 with a TH350. And it goes.
To do List: I really don't want to spend a fortune on this guy. <= Correction I'm going to spend a s#*t load on this. It will never be a show ride, but it will be a hot rod.< ooops another correction, lowrider! Going to upgrade the front drum to rotor, keeping 6 lugs because the rear axle is a 6 lug 12 bolt. Installing cool ride front end with arms and bags, new rear coil springs, and shocks. tracking bar and some other little things.
Attached Images

Last edited by RustenPaines; 03-23-2011 at 01:25 AM. Reason: miss pelling
RustenPaines is offline   Reply With Quote