The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-30-2012, 10:05 AM   #1
Southern Shaker
Account Suspended

Cool No Budget High school build

Hey yall its me ...Again i know ive made a few threads for my truck an ive called them official but im just gonna stick with this one i dont feel like keepin up with all them other ones...Anyway I have a 1970 Chevy CST 10 350/TBH350 3:56 rear gears ...well its i pretty solid truck got a lil rust on her but not much already replaced the rockers um i got this truck 4 years ago from one of my step fathers friends we paid 900$ for it an it ran high way to much engine for the rear end all it did was spin um right now im in the process of rebuildin it..A second time i work it on the weekends and when i get home from school ( Yes im a Sophmore in High school) i do have mild fabrication skills and i can weld great(so ive been told ) anyway ill post up a few pics hope yall like it Please subscribe and here we go...P.S only updated on the Weekends Me an the truck when i first got it 4 years back next is pics of the first tear down more pics to come!
Southern Shaker is offline   Reply With Quote