The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 08-20-2022, 04:46 PM   #26
dmjlambert

Re: Brake pedal stop/bumper adjustment

It's for stuff like that I like having the premium membership on this forum, so I can post want-to-buy ads in the parts section. There's probably lots of misc doo-dads like that in people's garages, and several of the vendors here on this forum have used parts. It is worth it to be a premium member so you can post want ads, saved a lot of trouble and hunting for me. http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/payments.php
It's possible somebody will see your post and offer to send you one or may post an ad in the parts section to sell one, so keep an eye out, but without the paid membership you can't outright ask.
Some classic truck parts vendors keep parts off of parts trucks or have parts trucks out back that they can pull a part off of for you. I have purchased used parts from Manes Truck Parts, and I know Outback Truck Parts has parts trucks. You might want to give them a call.
dmjlambert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2022, 08:36 PM   #27
BLP1969

Re: Brake pedal stop/bumper adjustment

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-D Stepside View Post
So this bracket is completely missing from my truck (thanks PO). Don't see anywhere in the aftermarket where its available. I don't seem to be having any issues with the brake pedal coming up too high (automatic, so no clutch). But in terms of holding things together under the dash and eliminating squeaks and rattles, it would seem a good idea to get this installed. I can find the column cover plate from LMC and others, but not this bracket.

Mine disappeared, and I never found a place to buy a reproduction, but a great man helped and sent me one. Thank you.
BLP1969 is offline   Reply With Quote