The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-05-2013, 07:59 PM   #1
tlcrz1972

Parting out another 72 LWB and other parts

Well it's time, I need to minimize the herd a little bit. So when I get my shop built I don't have to haul so much stuff with me.

So this truck is a 1972 Custom 10, It had a slight rollover with the previous owner, I bought it for some parts, motor tranny and misc. Now it's time for it to dissapear.

In the bed there is a 71-72 upper/lower a-frames with knucles/disks and other misc parts an sm465 out of a 72 GMC longbed, extra trailing arms.

PLus I have more parts in my storage bus. If you don't see something ask, I might have it and I might sell it.

Look at the pictures if you se something your interested in let me know and I'll price it, and I usually go first one to call it gets first dibbs at it. And second call get's a chance if the first one declines to buy it etc.

I don't mind cutting out good panels that can be good patch panels.

All shipping is extra, and I would like to have several orders made before I go to the post office or other shipping service to get quotes on shipping. So I might not get it shipped for a couple of days.

And larger parts can be shipped, but shipping them is a pain, and making boxes or crates do cost. So picking up the larger stuff is always preferred.

Plus keep all inquiries on the thread. And we will PM after the deal is made.

And on paypal payments above $30.00 there will be a 3% add on for their take of the transaction.
Money orders and cash are good alternatives as well.

Attention everyone:

Please keep all inquiries on this thread, it helps me keep up with everyones wants and needs. So I don't miss your request.

Thanks
Attached Images

Last edited by tlcrz1972; 08-13-2013 at 08:28 PM. Reason: pay e
tlcrz1972 is offline   Reply With Quote