The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-16-2012, 10:13 PM   #1
hydrojunkie

project "call of duty" 72 c10

so its been a real real long time since my last build of anything. I have a long history of building hydraulic hoppers and dancers. I have won world championships, held world records in single pump truck hop and won championships in radical dancers. Any way thats been real long gone now.

Ever since i can remember i have always had a lowrider truck. My truck of choice was a mazda. Cant find them anywhere here, long gone too.

So i bought this truck off ebay. It's a 1972 c10 long bed with factory air. My plans are to lay frame using hydraulics probably because its way more reliable and i can get much higher ride height with it.

I came up with the name CALL OF DUTY for 2 reasons .....

1 i love modern warfare 3, black ops 2 sucks
2 i feel like lowriding is slowly dying. Its our duty as lowriders to keep the spirit alive.

my 10 year old son is going to help me. I want him to be mechanicly inclined when he grows up. kids today just dont have the drive like we did growing up. texting and xbox is all they care about.

so this is my build enjoy it, comment on it, learn from it.
hydrojunkie is offline   Reply With Quote