The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Vendor Reviews

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 05-17-2004, 01:41 AM   #1
Mudder

Thumbs up California Customs

Had to relay this because its never happened to me before. Most here know I push this product because I have never found another polished wheel cleaner as good and easy to use as this stuff is. I have pretty much tried them all. Well before my show in Springfield I ordered a little over $100 of their products and told them I needed them here by the 29th. The package didn't make it. The following Tuesday I called and they told me they would call me right back after contacting UPS. They did about 15 minutes later. They found out that the package made a wrong turn in Kansas City and ended up in Arizona. I got it two days later. Today I got my mail and there was a check in there from California Customs for my shipping costs. This was a total surprise and unexpected. I never even thought of raising hell with them or asking for shipping costs back. Just thought it was very nice of them.
Mudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2004, 06:27 PM   #2
ShamrockCustoms
Project56 on hold

Good to hear about good businesses like that!

2009 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS daily driver
1956 Chevy Stepside rodstoration on winter hold
ShamrockCustoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2004, 03:11 PM   #3
chaptr2

I couldn't agree more with Mudder67 and how highly he recommends them. He recommended California Customs to me (about two years ago), so I though I would give them a chance. It was a gift for my brother who has Weld wheels (and he is a clean freak). My brother uses the polish religiously and it really maintains its luster a lot longer than the other polishes. He also said the green stripper that you can get works really well. Someone spilled Bleach on his wheels and he didn't notice it until it was too late. My brother tried to use the purple polish to clean it and it wouldn't come out. He got frantic and remembers the green stuff. He used it and it took out the blemish and then polished with the purple polish and they look brand new.

70 GMC Short box stepside Blown 388 Stroker
72 K/5 Blazer 350/SM465/205
chaptr2 is offline   Reply With Quote