The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > Engine & Drivetrain > LSx Swaps

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 06-28-2013, 05:05 PM   #1
BR3W CITY
meowMEOWmeowMEOW

Video Requests?

So I snagged a GoPro Hd Hero3 Black edition a few days back, and decided that I would use it to start adding video content to my build instead of just photos.

Well like all my projects it got drastically out of control and I ended up re-purposing my gaming rig and set my "lab" back up for graphics and video. Needless to say, I need to put all this fun resolution to good use.

SO....is there anything you would like to see? Things that a few still pictures don't really capture? I'll be adding build content, show coverage when I can, and a ton of other misc things like Firearms and Fashion.

If theres something your looking for (i.e., just need a better view, a review of a part your thinking about, clarification on something you see or don't see, or maybe you even want a complete how to on something)..
Post it here or pm me. I'll do my best to put together some video on your topic and make it available here on the forums.

p.s. this is a ton more complicated than it might sound, so understand time and financial limitations may apply to these requests. Mod's I will be cross posting this in 60-66 also, but I welcome requests from anyone and will do my best to accomodate any topic.

MY BUILD THE H8RDCPTR //\\ MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL REV J HD
BR3W CITY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 11:48 PM   #2
1old67

Re: Video Requests?

I got one how about tran shifter with a factory column 67 chevy 327/350 to a 5.3 4l60 swap Thanks
Posted via Mobile Device
1old67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 11:50 PM   #3
oldman3

Nice ideal, things for putting in out there for us.....Jim
oldman3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 01:28 AM   #4
BR3W CITY
meowMEOWmeowMEOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1old67 View Post
I got one how about tran shifter with a factory column 67 chevy 327/350 to a 5.3 4l60 swap Thanks
Posted via Mobile Device
hahah be specific why don't ya. If I can find someone with such a setup I would be happy to shoot it for you.

Are you looking to hook the 4l60e to the stock column shifter, or are you looking to add a floor shifter but retain the stock column? I've done a floor shifter install with an 80e, so I could do something loosely on that since the idea is similar.

If there are members near me that have a project that would make a good topic, we could discuss arranging something to document it provided the logistics work.
If you are a member coming to any events in my area, or passing through my area, you are also more than welcome to bring your ride over and I will put together some beauty-roll footage for your whip.

.....and if for some reason anyone wants to bring me to them on a per diem, fly me anywhere, or give me a place to stay on the road for an event, that will be sufficiently kickass and is always welcome.

Old 06-29-2013, 09:25 AM   #5
1old67

Want to keep it stock. No floor shifter
Posted via Mobile Device
1old67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 10:35 AM   #6
oldman3

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman3 View Post
Nice ideal, things for putting in out there for us.....Jim
Well, I see I typed to fast and didn't check before posting. It should have
read: Nice ideal, thanks for putting it out there for us...Jim
oldman3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 02:28 PM   #7
BR3W CITY
meowMEOWmeowMEOW

No problem Jim, I got what you were getting at.

1 old 67, I'm not sure if a video would help ya, but maybe you just need one of these?
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=393129