The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 01-22-2015, 04:52 PM   #1
gwynne

Rebuilt 307 V8 with 305 Heads Edelbrock Performer Rebult Quadrajet FOR SALE

Hi All--I have a runs new low mileage--mileage unknown--307 Block (GM# 3970020) with 305 Heads (GM# 376450) for sale. It has an Edelbrock Performer Intake with a rebuilt and pro jetted Quadrajet and an HEI wired properly through a relay for battery voltage. Pan gasket leaks from sitting--builder used basic cork gaskets. I replaced the valve cover gaskets when I pulled the cover to see the numbers. I was told it was a marine cam and runs like it or an RV cam--excellent low end pulling, tops out quick and cruises easily. Runs great, push pedal--start--tap pedal-go! See pics--has special Kurt Anderson pinstripe air cleaner lid from 2013 collection. Comes COMPETE as pictured with air cleaner and lid, carb, distributor, distributor wiring and relay from battery, all pulleys, belts,brackets, starter, spark plug wires and looms, chrome parts,--NO EXHAUST MANIFOLDS or THROTTLE ROD, CLIP, OR LINKAGE THIS PRICE.

Terms: AS IS--$1100.00 paypal--no credit cards, or cash on pick up my shop, Beaverton, OR 97008. I will crate and ship Yellow Freight-- if needed-- for extra money that we negotiate. WILL SELL BARE-- NO TIN--LONG BLOCK ON REQUEST FOR $700.00, BUT NOTHING ELSE UNTIL LONG BLOCK SELLS

First "I'll take it" in this thread without questions and an agreed upon price gets it.
Attached Images

Last edited by gwynne; 01-22-2015 at 08:04 PM.
gwynne is offline   Reply With Quote