The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Vendor Reviews

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-11-2010, 06:26 PM   #13
68 short step

Re: (vendor, mbgmike) MIKES BUMP AND GRIND GARAGE

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbgmike View Post
You know what I am just about tired of you. Instead of calling us and working this out. you act like an idiot and post this crap. We refunded your $474.00 instantly through Paypal. In your haste we had to stop the transaction that was already in process that takes at least 3 business days. This was Paypal's way of stopping it. We did not file a claim, Paypal did to recover the Double Payment. Don't accuse us of stuff we did not do. You just fly off the handle posting crap to try and ruin our reputation. You never contact us about anything except post this stuff first. I pitty any vendor who sells you anything. I will check with paypal and see why they won't release the funds that you are owed to you. The $474.00. We don't lie to anyone and I don't like you accusing me of it at all.
"In your haste we had to stop the transaction that was already in process that takes at least 3 business days. This was Paypal's way of stopping it. "
does that even make sence??
ill tell you what mike, im beyond tired of you too... instead of screwing more things up, why dont you over night me a money order??? you have my address, and clearly paypal is to complicated....and the fact of the matter is, over the past 5 yrs ive spent over 100G with vendors, and never had any trouble like this... and ive only had 2 dealings with you, and they have been terible.... i pity any one who uses you as a vendor... futher more i know im not the only one who thinks like this cause i get PMs saying, you are a flake that runs a 'business' outta a uhaul store front, have no employees, and rarely show up before 1pm....maybe you should be takeing lessons on the vendors i do do business with....