The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1969 - 1972 Blazers and Jimmys Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-20-2020, 06:27 PM   #1
parb

I have to admit

I'm addicted. I just found myself browsing craigslist for another 70-72 Blazer/Jimmy or maybe a pickup...

Love my 72 GMC jimmy. The truck is sitting pretty in the garage but covid is making me itch for a project... my current truck was a frame-off, do everything right kind of deal. I'm thinking maybe restomod, go all modern but make it look classic.

I like the idea of building a nice daily driver type of blazer. I don't take my Jimmy to the grocery store, i'm too nervous about a ding on the door.

So now i'm day dreaming, maybe going fuel injection or all out with an LS swap? Maybe modern suspension? Remove the top and go bikini top all the time? Some cool and unique rims? A completely digital dash? Maybe dark gray or gunmetal gray with blackout badges?

I'm daydreaming.... Winter is coming and i doubt i'll do a project this year, but its so tempting to think about it. Then again the new Ford Bronco is also looking pretty tempting as a daily driver....
parb is offline   Reply With Quote