The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 11-08-2014, 10:30 AM   #1
twouvakind

Re: paypal gift option on sales.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blown06 View Post
I've been using Square for years and they charge 2.75% roughly per transaction. The fee comes out of the money the receiver is getting. The percentage has never scared me away though, money has always been transferred into my bank account in a timely manner. It's a great service but it isn't fee free so to speak.
The smartphone app to send $ is free, it is connected to your debit card. Try it for free and they send a real dollar to your account, also free. I choose to use it because it is free, I choose not get involved with(Square)swipe or manual credit card entries because they are not free. With 2.75%(+/-)per transaction you might as well stick with PP.
twouvakind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 10:35 AM   #2
Blown06

Quote:
Originally Posted by twouvakind View Post
The smartphone app to send $ is free, it is connected to your debit card. Try it for free and they send a real dollar to your account, also free. I choose to use it because it is free, I choose not get involved with(Square)swipe or manual credit card entries because they are not free. With 2.75%(+/-)per transaction you might as well stick with PP.
I got ya, I guess I'm behind the times on that one. 99.99% of the time I'm accepting cc swipes or direct entries from my iPad or phone.

My project: http://www.67-72chevytrucks.com/vboa...d.php?t=646563
Blown06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 10:41 AM   #3
twouvakind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blown06 View Post
I got ya, I guess I'm behind the times on that one. 99.99% of the time I'm accepting cc swipes or direct entries from my iPad or phone.
Don't get me wrong...I am connecting a secondary debit card to the app! Square is a proven product but just in case it somehow suffers the fate that many credit card processing/merchants have as of late...at least my primary debit card/account won't be breached.
twouvakind is offline   Reply With Quote