The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-03-2020, 02:39 PM   #1
RSR-R

Project 1971 C10 SWB sidestep

The C10 has arrived.

First, it is prepared for inspection for registration. I want to adjust the truck on a number of points. The rims are replaced by 15 inch steel rims with white letter tires. the truck is lowered 4 "at the front and 6" at the rear. Idea rims and tires:

There are no inner fenders, which will be purchased, as well as a set of mirrors and some repair parts and a new set of cab mounts for the bottom of the cabin. Furthermore, the C10 is completely to my liking. I will leave Interior as it is for the time being, I like this coffee sack interior. Because it often rains here, the truck is also protected against moisture and rust.

The truck is equipped with a 355ci, 556 lift Voodoo cam and 4 barrel 759 quick fuel double pumper with a TH350 turbo.

I have another question about the accelerator. that has disappeared, only the rod is still there. can I click on a pedal or do I have to order more parts for attaching a pedal

Ron