The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 01-27-2003, 05:49 PM   #1
wis77GMC

1977 GMC Sierra Classic shotbox stepside f/s

i bought this truck about 2 weeks ago as a project and now have no place to store it and need the money for other things. It is a 1977 GMC Sierra Classic shortbox stepside with a rebuilt 350 (less than 100 miles on rebuild) a 400 automatic transmission, a 4" suspension lift and new dual exhaust with glasspacks.the tires are 235/75/15 and not worth mentioning(they hold air is about it) The bad news is that the drivers side cab support is rusted out and the cab leans. a new support would be cheap but the floorboards are rusted some too so a new cab would be the best option. I know where you could get a rust free texas cab within a 30 minute drive of here for $200. The body is rough but the engine tranny lift kit and exhaust are worth the asking price alone. any other ?'s just ask me. i do have 5 or 6 pics i will e-mail to anyone who is interested. The truck is listed on ebay so hurry if you want it. I am in Sparta, WI (about 30 minutes east of la crosse)I am asking $750 OBO. In the two weeks i've had it i have driven it appx 80 miles with no problems. Last week we had single digit high temps. and it started fine when my daily driver car didnt. It is a little cold blooded needs to be warmed up but runs excellent once it is.
wis77GMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2003, 12:47 AM   #2
wis77GMC

SOLD
wis77GMC is offline   Reply With Quote