The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > General Discussion

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 11-25-2020, 10:19 AM   #1
Andy4639
Old member

Thumbs up Another score......

Well the wife and I were getting ready to leave yesterday to come to the beach. I had bought a 99 Ezgo cart and cleaned it up to take to a old friend who is now on oxygen all the time. He wanted it for his grand daughter and him to ride around town. So I cleaned it up good and fixed what needed fixing. I sold it to him for what it cost me to fix.

So any way I was on face book before we left and a add popped up for some cart parts.
Controller, motor wiring harness, cables all for a 99 Ezgo TXT and 1 year old 6 volt Trojan batteries and auto charger. I sent a message to the seller and he meet us on the exit in Columbia SC that we normally stop at. I bought it all.
I got everything for less than the charger would cost new. I have plans now for another cart!
Attached Images

Upstate SC GM Truck Club
2013,14 and 2016 Hot Rod Pour Tour

http://upstategmtrucks.com/

Get out and drive the truck this summer and have some fun!
It sucks not being able to hear!

LWB trucks rule, if you don't think so measure your SWB!
After talking to tech support at Air Lift I have found out that the kit I need is 60811. Per the measurements I gave them. Ride height of truck inside spring and inside diameter of springs.
Andy4639 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 11:48 AM   #2
cornerstone

Re: Another score......

My personal belief is that God blesses those who bless his children. In this case your friend in need of a cart was blessed by you being so generous and helpful, so God opened up another opportunity for you. Keep up the good work Andy!

1972 C10, "Loyd", LWB to SWB, 5.3, L83/6L80e, 4:11 Tru Trac, Air Ride, VA, DD, 20" Coys, 4 wheel disc, A quick LS swap turned into a 6 year frame off resto-mod.
cornerstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 11:59 AM   #3
72c20customcamper

Re: Another score......

Nice score. Been thinking on getting one for here . Sometimes using the kubota is just overkill to get around the property
1969 AMX ,
1968 c20 stepside ,85 K20
1977 Suburban sold
68 anniversary.
72c20customcamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 01:40 PM   #4
Andy4639
Old member

Thumbs up Re: Another score......

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornerstone View Post
My personal belief is that God blesses those who bless his children. In this case your friend in need of a cart was blessed by you being so generous and helpful, so God opened up another opportunity for you. Keep up the good work Andy!
I truly believe in helping people. I have done carts for many people who needed them and didn't make a dime off of them as in this case. I do this because I like messing with them. This isn't my living so I can do it for parts cost. Even customer carts I try my best to fix them cheaper than anybody else. Some times it works some times it don't.

Upstate SC GM Truck Club

After talking to tech support at Air Lift I have found out that the kit I need is 60811. Per the measurements I gave them. Ride height of truck inside spring and inside diameter of springs.
Old 11-27-2020, 06:10 PM   #5
Andy4639
Old member

Thumbs up Re: Another score......

Sold the batteries today for the same price I paid for everything. So now I'm a head and can start working on my next project cart. Going to build a twin to the little red coupe but it will be a roadster model.

Upstate SC GM Truck Club