The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 07-19-2014, 02:00 AM   #1
gmachinz
Account Suspended

NEW harnesses available.

Ok, I've sent a few of these out already so I thought I'd post a couple pics of my latest offering. I'm am building my inventory of serpentine engine harness swaps and front lighting harness with relay upgrade. This is for a stock headlight style for those who wish to increase output of factory headlights-and the 4-HI option on 81-up trucks can be included upon request. The serpentine swap incorporates built-in CS alternator harness with 68-ohm resistor, oil pressure switch, HEI lead, starter solenoid lead, wiper motor/washer (wiring depends on year), temp switch, fuel level lead and carb choke along with BAT leads which In include a remote junction to take advantage of the newer, higher output alternators' remote voltage sensing.

These harnesses replace your existing bulkhead connector on the firewall. PM for details as there are subtle differences through the years....if you are swapping a newer column in an older truck for example, the bulkhead connector would need updated accordingly.

This post is meant as a notice that I have these harnesses available, PM for specifics.
Attached Images

Last edited by gmachinz; 07-20-2014 at 10:49 AM.
gmachinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 12:50 AM   #2
gmachinz
Account Suspended

Re: NEW harnesses available.

Here is an example of a serpentine harness I finished tonight for a customer with a GM serpentine swap and is using a Holley carb-this kit includes a Holley idle stop solenoid with lead that ties into the AC comp. and an electric choke lead which comes off an IGN 12V switched source @ the firewall bulkhead. And, this kit also has a 4ga charging system upgrade as well.
Attached Images

Old 05-28-2016, 01:04 PM   #3
gmachinz
Account Suspended

Re: NEW harnesses available.

ttt