The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > Trucks For Sale

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 09-19-2020, 01:37 PM   #1
HotWheelsFan

1970 C20 Long Bed Fleetside

- Clean Tile -

1970 Chevrolet 3/4 Ton Long Bed Fleetside 2WD Pick Up Truck - C20 - $8,500 (Eugene, Oregon)

Bought in 2005. Was a solid, great driving truck, mostly stock with the following exceptions:

Had 1971 front grille and bumper set up. Rear bumper looked new.

5 Slot wheels and tires. Class 3 hitch. Outside body was primered.

I decided to paint the body and do some freshening up...

It wasn't to long before I realized I would have to paint the whole truck inside and out due to color change.

During my body clean up I found out the body was in really nice shape. Engine emblem holes were welded and it looked like the primer job was well done.

I am not a painter but as a professional technician I did a great job with some flaws. So mistakes can be seen when looking at it closely.

It is single stage paint, has drips on cap top, tiger striping on front fenders, and hood did not get a good coat.

Engine is 1973 truck 4 bolt main 350. It looked fresh inside, double roller timing chain, unknown cam. I added aluminum intake.

Turbo 350 transmission, shifts nice and tight. Seems to have a shift kit installed.

Used this truck to tow a double axle U-Haul trailer and 3,500 lb vehicle 800 miles with no trouble. It was actually a nice comfortable ride.

Interior still needs work. A/C needs blend air door and ducting replaced. I did not hook up heater. All wiring is old, fuse box terminals are not that great. Cab rockers have some issues and hood needs repainting.

Listed on CL in Eugene. 1970 Chevrolet C20

Hear it run. Truck Start Up - Youtube

I am free to answer any questions, I am very familiar with this truck inside and out. Photos of my restoration links are in my signature at end of post.

Last edited by HotWheelsFan; 10-07-2020 at 11:05 AM. Reason: Updated pictures
HotWheelsFan is offline   Reply With Quote