The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 11-27-2016, 08:01 PM   #1
SilverMachine

Custom Interiors? Prices?

Hey guys, im thinking about having a custom interior done on my truck, or as custom as I can get, Im a college student so i dont have crazy money, but i was able to sell my ATV and get some cash for this project. What you think $3500 can get me custom interior wise? thanks!............my dream would be maybe some bucket seats and a cool center console.........
SilverMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 08:14 PM   #2
bbbc10
Diggin The SquareLife

Re: Custom Interiors? Prices?

I wouldnt spend 3500 on interior....there is a shop im going to take mine too he told me these prices.....500 for seat 300-400 for dash an 300-400 for door panels......i wouldn't spend more than 2k on interior an spend the rest else where
bbbc10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 08:20 PM   #3
my56chevytruck

My young friend, depending upon what you have done, (doors, dash, seats, carpet, and of course labor), and what material you use, you could easily go over $3500, but if you are in college, can I say, put your money towards your education and worry about your interior when you have a job and make millions!!
my56chevytruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 10:09 PM   #4
TKCR

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMachine View Post
Hey guys, im thinking about having a custom interior done on my truck, or as custom as I can get, Im a college student so i dont have crazy money, but i was able to sell my ATV and get some cash for this project. What you think $3500 can get me custom interior wise? thanks!............my dream would be maybe some bucket seats and a cool center console.........
At the least, show us some pics of your interior now. Maybe some of can give you some suggestions on making it way better, without spending that kind of money. I color changed my interior, from maroon to charcoal, and did most of the work myself. The labor alone will be $$$$'s. I would look into that option 1st, but it's your money.
TKCR is offline   Reply With Quote