The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-15-2002, 01:59 AM   #1
Josh
He's got mean nasty FANGS!

Post Help support the Board (Updated with Mailing Address)

Hey Guys, I'm sorry to say that the Money collected last time around has been depleted (between hassling with the bank and upgrades it ran out a few months ealier than I expected). I am going to have to ask for donations again, I hate to do it, but right now I cant support the board myself, and the ads are making almost nothing. I will most likely remove the ads in november when my contract with the ad provider runs out. If I do remove the ads, I will be upfront in telling you guys I am going to take some of this money for my own personal use, most likely for my truck. Anyway, the donation info is as follows:

Paypal email addres has changed to: chevy69@grandecom.net

Please include your board name. If you would like a "Contributor" line added under your Post Counter, please say if you do or don't. Also don't be alarmed if the paypal confirm email has the name of Donald Brady, it's a shared account I have.

I set up a hack that puts a simple "contributor" under your Post counter, if you previously donated please PM me if you would like for the Contributor status to be added.

Edit: I have a mailing address now.

Please send Checks or Money Orders (Postal prefered) to:

Joshua Brady
PO Box 7411
Midland, TX 79708
1969 C-10
1967 C-10 Panel
josh@67-72chevytrucks.com
Josh is offline   Reply With Quote