The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 02-21-2011, 10:02 PM   #1
mikey531

Re: what seats did you put in your 67-72 Chevy truck ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Head View Post
I like the way you covered the tank with fabric, that's a great idea.
gkesseru, I love the pathfinder seats in your truck with the console, that looks great. I think I'm leaning toward the 40/20/40 with a fold down console and would prefer the seatbelts to be built into the seats as well (I don't mind bracing from underneath). Anyone know what all I can find these in ? I wish I was as far along as some of you guys are.... everything looks great, keep the pics coming.

I think they started in 1999 I know my 2000 GMC has the shoulder belts built in. That is the main reason I changed was to get the shoulder belts. I have since changed my center console to one out of a 2005 so I could have the cup holder and the third seat. Also I think it is 99 to 03 with the fold down console tend to break the hinge, there is a write up on the 99 and up forum. Mine are also power. The only thing I had to do was shim the back up a little so the seat would go all the way back.
mikey531 is online now   Reply With Quote