The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1988 - 1998 GMT400 Chevy & GMC Pickups Message Board > projects and builds 88-98

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-25-2014, 10:21 PM   #1
xpickup

Lowered 1996 dually

Hi, new to this area, normally in the 47-59 area. I thought I would share my slow, drive while I build project. It is a crew cab 454, 4l80 truck. It was already lowed when I bought it about 4 months ago. It ran good when I bought it , then it got cold and started to eat parts. That is a whole other story. I love to do sheet metal so I built a custom hood for it. I changed out all the lights on it and went back to the factory stuff. It had projector headlights that were like driving with candles. Gone,I will also do some other custom things like put the belt line in the back of the cab and some other stuff. It drives me nuts that chevy did not put it in. I just bought a full set of eagle alloy 056 20 inch wheels for it. I also have a new black grill, filler panel and lower valance. I also have at trimless front bumper that I had the chrome stripped off. I am going to paint the whole thing black with some kind of graphic, something small.

Shannon
xpickup is offline   Reply With Quote