The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1960-1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 08-22-2005, 02:08 AM   #1
hotrodnut

'62 SWB BBW Custom fleetside project for sale

Moving..would like to sell this project or trade for something already running. No motor or trans. Although the rebuilt 283 that was in it is available. A perfect frame was sandlasted and powdercoated. The frame needs re-assembly. The body is 98 % rust free. The bed is near perfect except a small crease on the pass. side. The body is disassembled and currently sitting in a bodyshop. The rest of the truck is in very very nice original condition along with the stainless. I have the 5 lug setup w/discs that comes with it, a tilt, power steering, power booster, and an aftermarket wiring kit, new bed strips and maple. I want $4,000 for it all. Located in S. Calif. I do not have digital pics of the truck and it is stuffed in a corner in a bodyshop. This is the nicest original truck I have seen. If you can afford the initial cost, you will be ahead. Thanks for looking.
hotrodnut is offline   Reply With Quote