The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 06-06-2002, 05:32 PM   #1
>X<
registered IWATA user

Question how do i go about selling my truck on ebay?

i need to sell my 71soon, after i finish the fleetside bed for it, the gas mileage is killing me, but everyone tells me i can get the most for it on ebay, i've never sold on ebay before and have no clue where to start? any help will be appreciated

Take off that Von Dutch hat before i stab you with a 000 Mack.
>X< is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2002, 07:20 PM   #2
>X<
registered IWATA user

anybody have any tips?
>X< is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2002, 09:20 PM   #3
barn9
Half a bubble off!

Just go to ebay home page, they have everything available you need. Another thing that might help is to watch current auctions for tips. It's not that hard to sell on ebay. Be sure and check out what charges you will incur, along with sale commission charges they will charge you. Like anything else, homework and planning make a lot of difference. Good luck!
Old 06-06-2002, 09:31 PM   #4
dion
72 Cheyenne

You'll have to open an account with ebay which means submitting you credit card number or sending them a check then upload your pics to a host site. Then go to the home page/site map and click on sell item, it's pretty easy after that, just follow the directions. You'll have to have the pics address', you can get those by right clicking your mouse on the pic and click again on properties, that will give you the address. Check other truck auctions to get ideas of what info to include in your auction. You might want to try your local truck trader first, it will cost much less, listing fee's on ebay are very high plus they charge a final value charge, that means what ever your your truck sells for they will get about 3% in addition to the listing fee.
1966/67Stouts
dion is offline   Reply With Quote