The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-25-2014, 02:52 PM   #28
19673ontree
CAN'T FIX NOTHIN

Re: '67 Patina Monster in Denton (not mine)

You can also get a title for the vin plate that's on the truck many different perfectly legal ways to get atitle I would not worry 2 seconds about a title ,, many vin plates get switched on these trucks all the time it is just part of having something that's near 50 years old you have a truck you have hadc for years with a rusted cab ? So you found a rust free cab to put on it ? Then what do you do ? Junk it ? No you put your vin plate on it and drive on ! Would I swap a vin plate on a 2010 vehicle ? HECK NO I WOULD NOT ! THIS IS A HOBBY THESE TRUCKS ARE OLD STUFF HAPPENS ! This debate went round and round on the camaro page because on 69 camaros the vin plate is riveted to the metal dash top under the windshield which commonly rusts and has to be replaced ? You have to drill out thhe rivets and rerivet the vinplate to the new part ? You just broke federal law ? Or did you ?
19673ontree is offline   Reply With Quote