The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > General Discussion

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 07-17-2020, 09:22 PM   #26
flashed

Re: Minor Driving Rants

The strangest thing that I see around here is people driving in the fast lane below or near the speed limit and clog up traffic for miles . I prod my Cop buddies all the time about that and they just shake their heads and say they have bigger priorities .
flashed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 09:31 PM   #27
Steeveedee
Who Changed This?

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashed View Post
The strangest thing that I see around here is people driving in the fast lane below or near the speed limit and clog up traffic for miles . I prod my Cop buddies all the time about that and they just shake their heads and say they have bigger priorities .
They might oughtta do something about it, because that right there causes a lot of road rage. When I was working, driving 75 MPH in the carpool lane would seem to be a capital offense, since the people behind you would be telling you that you are #1.

'70 Chevy 3/4T Longhorn CST 402/400/3.56 Custom Camper

Simi Valley, CA
Steeveedee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 09:49 PM   #28
lux

Every city has at least one major 4 lane road with a nice big turn lane all the way down the middle of it. Why do people slow and almost stop in the traveling lane before getting into that long, large turn lane? Get in the turn lane well before your turn then slow to a stop,,, Please.
lux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 11:23 PM   #29
Steeveedee
Who Changed This?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lux View Post
Every city has at least one major 4 lane road with a nice big turn lane all the way down the middle of it. Why do people slow and almost stop in the traveling lane before getting into that long, large turn lane? Get in the turn lane well before your turn then slow to a stop,,, Please.
Agreed. And then there are those who pull out of their driveways or off a side street and wait until you are right there, to get into traffic. I guess it's like cows, where the herding instinct makes them wander towards you when you approach? Cattle deserve to be eaten. (Yes, I know that if they were wild it would e a different situation. In fact, if cattle were carnivores, the human race would be eaten, themselves).

'70 Chevy 3/4T Longhorn CST 402/400/3.56 Custom Camper

Simi Valley, CA
Steeveedee is offline   Reply With Quote