The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1947 - 1959 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-30-2013, 01:41 PM   #1
Task Force Era

Eisenhower '59 Apache Build On A S-10 Frame

So it all started with my uncle owning this truck since the late 70's. He used it as a work truck commuting back and fourth to job sites. After the 283 he had in it locked up he parked it in front of his house where it sat for a good 20 years. Then my cousins moved the truck back in a field on their land for the past 10 years or so..... So seeing the truck back there I had to have it. I asked him about it for a couple years but he always just blew me off and said that ol truck aint no good. So a couple months ago after a night of texas hold em and cold beers and taking everybodys money I asked em what he wanted for it. He told me hell if I wanted it to just go back there and get it. So I say hells yeah and that's just what I did!! Gave em $100 bucks for the title...

How I found it. Had to kick over a 6 foot pine tree that had grown thru the bumper, lol...

And how I got it out of the holes it dug itself in to with all 4 tires off the rims..

Dropped off at the house. She ain't a prize but it was all there. For some reason I named her Mable

Task Force Era is offline   Reply With Quote