The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > projects and builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-16-2017, 10:53 AM   #10
Johns 66

Re: Johns 66

Well not much to report as of now...I am waiting on the machine shop to get the motor finished, waiting on the radiator shop to get the radiator rebuilt.

I am still looking for a steering column but do have a couple of leads thanks to Andy
(Classic V6 Gmc's) I have sent them a couple of messages so maybe soon I will be able to find one.

I did get the instrument cluster with gauges last night when I got home...Ill post some pictures of it..It does have a cracked lens but I am replacing that anyways.....Not much if any of the wiring harness came with it but that's ok I was gonna change it anyway...Ill post some pictures of it when I start on on...I read the rebuild thread on how to do it so Im gonna tackle that as well...yall pray for me..lol Lord knows I need it.

Seriously it should be fine.

Gotta do the graduation circuit starting Wednesday so Ill be away from home this weekend..but family comes first......
Johns 66 is offline   Reply With Quote