The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-26-2015, 11:12 AM   #1
klwebb

Talking 1971 c10 LWB 16 year old girl

yes, you read the title right. Classic trucks are for girls too Two years ago my dad rear ended someone and everything upfront totally got crunched. After sitting for two years, i got tired of seeing it so sad and i found a 69 c20 for my dad. (he was born in 69 and his grandpa had one) after he was settled with his 69, i begged him to let me work on the 71. I started on it mid July 2015 and had it running again September 22nd 2015 It actually didnt take a lot. Really only needed some new wires, battery, and radiator to run. As of now i have replaced the hood, grill, headlights, battery, radiator, core support, and a few little things. The nasty old carpet has been taken out (after discovering that the seat had never been bolted down by the last owner ) Next step is to get the headlights and turn signals working, all other lights work but those (any tips?) and then air the tires up more and take it down to hopefully pass emissions and get some new plates! Follow the thread to see the continual process!
klwebb is offline   Reply With Quote