The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 11-16-2002, 02:01 PM   #1
crossy
Oh,you can't buy that new

engines/ blocks 327-396 in NJ.

This is a complete NEW GM crate 350 Chevy engine.minus intake.One piece seal. Only one dealer had them. These are fantastic TBI replacement engines. No warranty left because of time lapse. Has been safely stored. Nodular iron crank, new style LT1 PM rods,Hyperutectic 9.5 to 1 pistons(with current heads).small ,torque type hydraulic roller cam.about a 50 HP boost over your current TBI engine. This engine will work in any 95 or older pickup and can be equipped with a 4 barrel manifold. I also have a set of mildly reworked 350 TBI heads that have new 1.94 intake valves and corvette LT1 springs on them. I have a new takeout LT1 cam that will kick this up another 25 HP. I saw these engine make 280HP with the cam And head change with TBI on it .If you are not sure whetther this will work with your vehicle then email or call and I can tell you.this shortblock can be rebuilt now for less than $300. I get wholesale parts on rebuild kits and will supply if needed.can be set up to hear run.can be crated & shipped. Engine $1600 FIRM. heads & LT1 cam $495. 856-678-7883 before 9PM EST. . Be VERY specific when Emailing please. all4trux@snip.net . located in so. N.J., Thanx , DAVE

This is a 1988 ,4 bolt ,one piece rear main seal ,Chevy 350 short block.It was originally a HD-TBI engine.The whole shortblock is still assembled. It only had 40,000 miles when removed but I still recommend rebuild while it is down.engine is clean inside.I have several good street hydraulic cams available and one that will work with factory Computers.I also have a set of mildly reworked 350 TBI heads that have new 1.94 intake valves and corvette LT1 springs on them. shortblock $150. heads $450this block will also accept factory Hydraulic roller lifters.If you are not sure whetther this will work with your vehicle then email or call and I can tell you.this shortblock can be rebuilt now for less than $300. I get wholesale parts on rebuild kits and will supply if needed.856-678-7883 before 9PM EST. . Be very specific when Emailing please. all4trux@snip.net . Located in so. N.J., Thanx , DAVE

1984 350 2 bolt, bare block with caps, cast crank may need .010 cut on rods if your fussy..,I have plenty of extra 350 rods around . engine will need first bore only because of water damage from outside storage. engine only had 39K on it .No damage. Block/crank/rods= $95 .I get wholesale parts on rebuild kits and will supply if needed.I do NOT sell the rebuild kits separately.can be crated & shipped. . 856-678-7883 before 9PM EST. Please Be VERY specific when Emailing please. all4trux@snip.net . located in so. N.J.,Thanx , DAVE

This 1966 396 Chevy ,2 bolt block & caps is still standard bore and has no ridge on the cylinders.It had 2 sleeves installed quite a while ago and has been run and made 450HP so it was well tested. The date is very hard to make out and looks like B-26-6. it is stamped with a few different sets of numbers on the pad and had a factory screw up (yes, they were humans)it is stamped as a build date of T03I0, so they put an 'I' where there should be a '1'. then it is stamped E//// , they crossed off a wrong letter and ground in an 'H'
then has a 6A135809 on it.well enough about the silly numbers. The block is clean , no other damage or stripped holes. A steel crank , Rods =Std../ Mains=Std. is available only if purchased with block . Block=$125. Block & Crank =$300. I get wholesale parts on rebuild kits and will supply if needed.I do NOT sell the rebuild kits separately.can be crated & shipped. 856-678-7883 before 9PM EST. PLEASE! Be VERY specific when Emailing please. all4trux@snip.net . located in so. N.J., Thanx , DAVE

This 1964 327 block dated G/1/64 is casting number 3858180 and contrary to belief ,is acceptable in the same place the 870 blocks were used.it only has an 'S' stamped on the front and SC,SD,SK,SL were all corvette codes. the block is a clean,tight .030 bore right now. BLOCK=$150. I get wholesale parts on rebuild kits and will supply if needed.I do NOT sell the rebuild kits separately.can be crated & shipped. 856-678-7883 before 9PM EST. Be VERY specific when Emailing please. all4trux@snip.net . located in so. N.J., Thanx , DAVE

This is a complete 1969 396 engine that is still standard bore from a Cheyenne Pickup.NOT a tallblock. Everything is numbered and dated correctly even distributor. It cost my friend $1800 to have this engine redone and the knucklehead left the stock pistons in it. It was cooked ,cleaned ,crank polished .balanced Etc. etc.! It has ALL NEW components inside except the pistons, which I am sure is the reason why it has a 'slapping' noise inside with only 1500 miles on rebuild(they were known to crack). Cam ,rockers & springs & pushrods are NOT stock with a .500 lift hydraulic complete comp cams set up. I even have the STOCK air breather and a 69 Q-J carb. I WILL NOT PART IT OUT. even if it has to be bored out this engine could be redone WITH new pistons for less than $500. because nothing else has to be done.I rode in this installed in a 3/4 ton 4x4 and it was an animal. Complete Engine=$1200. I get wholesale parts on rebuild kits and will supply if needed.I do NOT sell the rebuild kits separately.can be crated & shipped. 856-678-7883 before 9PM EST. Be VERY specific when Emailing please. all4trux@snip.net . located in so. N.J. thanx , DAVE

Do not reply here , email directly or call please. thanx , DAVE
98 Vortec project.
94,3500,6.5L 4L80
81 SWB GMC POS finally gone
73 Pinto, stock, w/CragarSS's-eww
LOTS of Cummins trucks.
crossy is offline   Reply With Quote