The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2007, 09:12 PM   #151
bad6772
Official Site Guitar Shredder

Re: About how?when i dinged? aka all the posts i made asking the same q, combined

this is wearing me out...i dont know what else i can do for the lad... he just text me to see if i had a grille for him , you have to be kidding me...Travis Dont Take My Kindness for Weakness.....

Last edited by bad6772; 11-16-2007 at 09:15 PM.
Old 11-16-2007, 09:18 PM   #152
tcb-1
Nothing to see here.....

Re: About how?when i dinged? aka all the posts i made asking the same q, combined

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorgensensc View Post
Hold on Everyone ! I must take a moment and compliment 70' GMC on his use of punctuation. Thank you very much. Your threads are much easier to read. Since you are looking for someone to tell you what to do, I will. Call Bad6772, and ask him when it is convenient for him that you come to his place. Make your schedule work around his (he is giving you free parts after all). Make the road trip and when you get there help him and learn from him how to disassemble and reassemble your front end. Think of this as a raod trip/ educational field trip. After he is done offer to take him (and possibly his wife and kids) out for dinner in gratitude. Head home and be happy that there are gracious people in this world. Someday return the favor to someone else that needs help. That is what you should do. End of story.
Shawn

eloquent stated Shawn......
Old 11-16-2007, 09:19 PM   #153
70' GMC
HERE.......Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad6772 View Post
this is wearing me out...i dont know what else i can do for the lad... he just text me to see if i had a grille for him , you have to be kidding me...Travis Dont Take My Kindness for Weakness.....
heck if I have to I'll pay for it. I will pay for if if you need me too.
I was talking about the metal that surrounds the GMC grill.

Classics make it possible!

Last edited by 70' GMC; 11-16-2007 at 09:23 PM.
Old 11-16-2007, 09:28 PM   #154
70' GMC
HERE.......Somewhere

http://www.wwaytv3.com/flemington_road_murder/08/2007

http://www.wwaytv3.com/woman_accused..._court/08/2007

the man my mother shot was shane holloway and the guy molested 3 of his nephews back in the early 2000s and when in 2003 my mom and dad was getting a divorce and then that summer of 2003 I stayed with my mom and the guy he seemed ok. that sunday evening I came back to stay with my dad. We had to go to the sheriffs department and my dad and my grandma shaw was there and my dad had a little daringer in his pocket cause my aunt linda had told my dad that saturday evening and when dad found out about him he was pissed off big time. Then over the summer my mom killed em. my mom had to go to a place in north carolina called cherry grove hospital and that is where she went for 4 or 5 months that is where you go if your mental.

here is what the man had 21 infractions.
http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/apps...s&numtimesin=2

then my dad passed away on April 10th 2006

KENNETH M. SHAW JR.
DOT employee

WHITEVILLE – Kenneth Merl Shaw Jr., 55, died Monday, April 10, 2006 at Columbus Regional Healthcare. He was the son of Elvera Bullard Shaw and the late Kenneth Merl Shaw Sr.

He worked with the North Carolina Department of Transportation for 26 years.

Final rites will be held at 2 p.m. Thursday, April 13 at McKenzie Mortuary Chapel with the Rev. Tim Moore officiating. Burial will follow in the Western Prong Church Cemetery. McKenzie Funeral Home of Whiteville is handling the arrangements.

Survivors include his son, Travis Shaw of Whiteville; his mother, Elvera Bullard Shaw of Whiteville; two brothers, Bobby Z. Shaw and Kenneth Zeke Shaw, both of Whiteville.

http://www.whiteville.com/pages/2006...bitsthurs.html

those are my parents kenney shaw jr and betty malpass

Classics make it possible!
Old 11-16-2007, 09:40 PM   #155
ksjh1316
Account Suspended

I don't know how to respond anymore
Old 11-16-2007, 10:10 PM   #156
bad6772
Official Site Guitar Shredder

travis like i have said before.. i am not a parts dealer nor a parts horder the parts i am giving you are from the frame off i am doing....i do not have a gmc grille a surround , a trim piece or anything for a gmc.. i have my 72 fenders, core support and an extra hood....thats it.. and im not trying to be mean, beacuse i just lost my father...but what does your loss have anything to do with a ding on your truck...? i am trying to be as nice as i can... but you are wearing me out....if you want the parts i have either YOU arrange shipping or arrange a date to come and get them... either way i could care less....it doesnt matter to me if i dont help you if you wont help your self that s your problem...........
Old 11-16-2007, 10:19 PM   #157
Shane
Account Suspended

can an admin please lock this one if for no other reason than to save the original poster any more embarrassment?

Last edited by Shane; 11-16-2007 at 10:24 PM.
Old 11-16-2007, 10:38 PM   #158
smirch9

70 GMC-

please take the advise from others on this thread and get the parts from bad6772. Otherwise the thread is going nowhere and is being shut down.

Have you subscribed? Click here.

Order your site t-shirts and apparel here!
Old 11-16-2007, 11:18 PM   #159
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

travis.. i know your mom has issues and it had to effect you badly, but please if you want to discuss all that.. do it on general discussion and not mid parts hunting.
I shouldnt even let this go on just due to the fact that its against the rules w parts n subs etc.. but with all your issues i cant even try..

anyway post shut subject closed, deal w bad 6772 in pm im tired of gettin reports n pms n whines about this post .. and no not from those involved in the deals just 90% of the rest of the posters in this thread.
Closed Thread