The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board > The 1973 - 1991 Blazers, Jimmys, and Suburbans Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-30-2012, 10:56 AM   #1
67cheby
67cheby

Slosh Tubz new company project "Square Peg" frame laying 1987 GMC Jimmy

Well here it is ! Estimated completion SEMA 2013 ! My wife decided she wanted her own vehicle that could haul the whole family and pull Cloud 9 to some long distance shows and of course showcase our product "Slosh TUbz Squared" ...so here we are project "SQUARE PEG" !!! It is a 1987 GMC JIMMY 4x4..soon to be a 2wd layed out on the ground ! LS powered, with a nice Retro theme probably go with the early round eye front end and a two tone paint with the early trim.....still deciding on colors ! So here is some pictures of it yesterday , i should have it at work today i will steam clean it top to bottom tonight , see if i can get the motor running so i can put that on craigslist (it is supposed to run great TBI 350) then start dissasembling all of the rest of the chassis ...more craigslist !

The first picture is me and my wife Sarah, i just thought i would show you who i am building this for . The rest are the beautiful original paint , zero rust 1987 Jimmy... project Square Peg !! This is going to be fun so stay tuned !
Attached Images

67cheby is offline   Reply With Quote