The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1969 - 1972 Blazers and Jimmys Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 02-13-2020, 06:21 PM   #1
Inkfamous-13

Anyone's dream truck a 72k5 blazer two tone white &blue? One for sale near me?

A guy that we know from a guy we pick up a lot of stuff from down the street selling a 72 K5 Blazer all original Super straight. No rust on the body. Just some on the floor. Original patina white and blue and he's got a extra frame and the four evvie differentials if there was a way we could get it and fix it, you know, but then that's not a possibility right now. So I'd rather someone on here get it cuz it's a really good good find the body is super straight and be willing to get the frame and that I know he'll work a good deal for you if anyone's interested in that's like their dream truck. This is the way to get it cuz it got all the parts there except for the gauge cluster. Everything else. Looks like it's all there on the body the moldings everything or there and it's white and blue two-tone. Hit me up and I'll send you his number and some pictures or something. I'll try and post them on here later when I get back on just so you guys can see it.
'yeah I just had it painted' me: " dam man that thing looks like a side of beef" or "dam bro looks like a sack of walnuts" or the ever so smart ass: " well at least it's a friendly color, it waves as you drive by" first Boss's famous words "I dont know anyone who can see both sides at the same time" Just my 2 event's, tho nobody Carr's, sincerely AssHoleExtraordinaire.....
Inkfamous-13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 10:30 PM   #2
paul mora

Re: Anyone's dream truck a 72k5 blazer two tone white &blue? One for sale near me?

Pm me with the info.
Old 02-29-2020, 03:55 PM   #3
Dan Castilleja

Re: Anyone's dream truck a 72k5 blazer two tone white &blue? One for sale near me?

Still available?
Dan Castilleja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 12:08 PM   #4
paul mora

I asked him to PM me and get the information. I am still waiting to hear from him