The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 06-16-2003, 12:33 PM   #1
howlin50

'72 Burb chrome trim to trade/sell

Hello everybody, this is my first time on this site so be gentle... I have a full set of chrome trim--the 3 1/2 inch or so wide piece that goes all the way around a '72 Burb near the lower part--that I would like to trade for something else that will fit that model. I don't know the value for sure--figured I'd ask here first.
The set is complete and in very good condition...very few dings or scratces (I haven't got it off and polished it yet.
-- what's it worth?--trade for a good fender?---help me out
Old 06-16-2003, 02:57 PM   #2
jose

Trim

What might you be looking for trade ? Could you email me some pictures interested . Jose

jose6772@mtangel.net

jose6772@yahoo.com
jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2003, 04:08 PM   #3
howlin50

jose;
well...I have been looking for a passenger side fender for that '72, or a grille. I realize the grille might be out of range as far as value, but closer as far as cost of shipping. I would be willing to put a little cash with that for a good grille, if necessary. Again, I'm not up on any prices as far as chrome goes, but good grilles may be hard to fiind. Don't know for sure. I,m headed out to the shop to pull that chrome off now and will see what kind of pictures my cheap little camera will get for you. Probably be tomorrow, but I'll get back to as soon as. Mark

Howlin50
Old 06-16-2003, 04:08 PM   #4
howlin50

jose;
well...I have been looking for a passenger side fender for that '72, or a grille. I realize the grille might be out of range as far as value, but closer as far as cost of shipping. I would be willing to put a little cash with that for a good grille, if necessary. Again, I'm not up on any prices as far as chrome goes, but good grilles may be hard to fiind. Don't know for sure. I,m headed out to the shop to pull that chrome off now and will see what kind of pictures my cheap little camera will get for you. Probably be tomorrow, but I'll get back to as soon as. Mark

Howlin50
Old 06-19-2003, 12:53 AM   #5
howlin50

pics for Jose

sorry it's taking so long for those pics my camera's broke--I'll get back asap