The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Product Reviews

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 04-02-2013, 11:55 AM   #1
GMCPaul

Re: GMC paul door seals are great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbe351 View Post
I didn't read through all four pages of this thread (probably should), but I think that I read somewhere in the 60-66 pages that these can be used on the 60-66 trucks even though they are not listed as such. Can these be used on the 60-66 trucks and will they hide the ugly black mess my painter left behind trying to glue on the LMC/Brothers/whatever door seals that were just installed? Whatever he used for glue softened the paint around the door seals and now the seals are pulling away leaving a black slimy mess.......
We've had several dozen customers purchase these seals for the 60-66 trucks and all that have responded regarding fit & finish have been very pleased. If you read through the first 2-3 pages on this post you'll see where a few of these owners have replied regarding these such as

ChewyChevy67 saying
Quote-
yes i used these on my 67 and my 64. they are a hare tight on the 64 but should break in just fine. better than anything else ive tried and i aint using the glue on's ever again. there just a mess. End Quote

But we do not market these for the 60-66 door opening weatherstrips as I myself thought that the door close just a little hard when installed on the 60-66 trucks. So if you wish to purchase these for a 60-66 you will need to visit our 67-72 parts section and click on the Rubber & Weatherstrip link then click on Pickup. Once your on that page you'll find our 67-72 Glue on style listed just above the push-on version that requires no glue.
Paul @ GMCPauls
Paul @ GMCPauls
GMCPaul is offline   Reply With Quote