The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The pre 1947 Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 09-15-2013, 03:03 PM   #1
Myles

Lucky 13

New member... picked up my 'new' 41 Chevy on the 13th... It's a 15 year old build, but real solid. Some surface rust but nothing serious. I pulled her in the shop and started disassembly. I have lots of ideas but nothing firm yet.

She has a Camaro front clip, 350 sbc, 700R4, power discs, ps, pw, tilt wheel, A/C, 10 bolt 3:70 and glass fenders. Came w/ original hood and glass hood w/ scissor hinges, new chrome grill and old chrome grill w/ minor surface rust.

I'd really love to keep the tilt windshield but I understand they are difficult to seal. I would appreciate any proven ideas to keep the rain out?

Anyone have a complete original frame? I'd rather use a Scott's or similar ifs The Camaro install isn't the best.

My '55 Chevy 355 is in the middle of an engine rebuild so I have to get her back on the road before any extended work on the truck.
Myles is offline   Reply With Quote