The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > Racing and high performance (trucks haulin more than hay)

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-23-2019, 09:34 PM   #1
low69chevy

Post Question on front coilovers

I have a 69 c10 turbo ls that I took out all the old suspension and added a Scott's hotrods front end and I bought some qa1 double adjustable coilovers for the front and the rear a got the qa1 double adjustable rear kit with 12in springs @200lbs with they're panhard and all, the frame is all boxed in and braced my setup is gonna be a aluminum 6.0 with turbo and 4l80e transmission with a 14 bolt 9.5 out of a tbss my question is what coilover springs rate is everyone using or moreless what is everyone's waying so I can get an idea where to start off I need to run 10in springs up front truck is at the shop getting worked on so I'm trying to order the missing parts so when it gets out I'll be ready

Here's some quick piks of the truck she will be on race wheels and I'm the piks we were trying to fit up all the intercooler piping to send it off to get welded that's y it on with tape

low69chevy is offline   Reply With Quote