The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 01-10-2024, 10:49 PM   #1
jerry moss
Born Psycho

Angry free big block stuff

mid 80s big block oil pan, front brackets and pulleys, i believe they were from an 86 one ton big block. will not ship so if somebody local can use the stuff come and get it. i have to clean up around the house , my home owners insurance company flew a f*&king drone over my house and are going to cancel my insurance unless i clean up the "debris" i have around the house. P.M. me if you want it otherwise it gets scrapped.
brackets and pulleys are gone- oil pan is still available and still FREE
69 suburban K20-tilt,tach,vacuum,speedwarning,buckets,shoulder belts,am/fm,4 inch all spring lift,4 speed, 14 bolt full floater, dana 44 HD,warn winch,posi front and rear,tow hooks,plus other goodies.
73/80 chevy/gmc K20 SB400,turbo 400,205,tilt,a-c,gas hog.
77 K/5 cheyenne blazer-daily driver/beater. SON HAS IT NOW
BRENTWOOD,CALIFORNIA

Last edited by jerry moss; 01-30-2024 at 11:35 PM. Reason: UPDATE POST
jerry moss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2024, 10:28 PM   #2
jerry moss
Born Psycho

Re: free big block stuff

looks like we're doing another dump run next saturday or sunday so if someone wants it let me know asap otherwise it is going to scrap.
69 suburban K20-tilt,tach,vacuum,speedwarning,buckets,shoulder belts,am/fm,4 inch all spring lift,4 speed, 14 bolt full floater, dana 44 HD,warn winch,posi front and rear,tow hooks,plus other goodies.
BRENTWOOD,CALIFORNIA
Old 01-23-2024, 10:32 PM   #3
MAXMAN

Would you ship if I sent you a box and return label? I would just need to know weight and size of box needed. Thanks
MAXMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2024, 10:32 PM   #4
jerry moss
Born Psycho

sorry i didn't see your post, i'll do my best to get a size and weight over the weekend. we just an HVAC box for a nissan at work, i'll see if it'll fit in that box to give you a better idea with weight and measurements, providing it didn't get torn up after i went home. thanks. it has the alternator and such on it still so if you don't need any of it, i'll take them off to cut down on weight.
BRENTWOOD,CALIFORNIA
Old 01-27-2024, 11:57 AM   #5
jerry moss
Born Psycho

Smile Re: free big block stuff

the nissan box was way too large, i'll try to find something a little smaller.
BRENTWOOD,CALIFORNIA
Old 01-27-2024, 01:45 PM   #6
MAXMAN

Thanks Jerry! Let me know dimensions,weight, and address and I can email a shipping label. And no, I don't need the alternator, but any and all brackets will be super helpful. I'm helping my son put a big block in his cucv and these are what we are missing. Thanks
Old 01-28-2024, 05:07 PM   #7
jerry moss
Born Psycho

got everything dug out , took off the alternator and disassembled everything except the power steering pump- i can't find my pulley puller. do you need the oil pan, if not it won't need a very big box, if you need it i'll have to find a bigger box. if you send me your address and a cell number i'll just send it off and take a picture of the receipt for you after i get it packed up. also do you need the cruise control servo bracket, i have it if you want it.
jerry moss (925)642-5931
BRENTWOOD,CALIFORNIA
Old 01-28-2024, 09:18 PM   #8
MAXMAN

I don't need the oil pan! Thank you for everything!
Jerry Maxey
912 N Miller St
Wenatchee, WA 98801
509-630-2832
I seriously have no problem emailing you a label also if I have dimensions and weight. Either way I appreciate all you've done. My son will be greatful!
Old 01-28-2024, 10:23 PM   #9
jerry moss
Born Psycho

i'll see what kind of boxes we have at work tomorrow, amazon just delivered 4 rolls of packing tape tonight so we should be good in case i have to modify a box to fit.
BRENTWOOD,CALIFORNIA
Old 01-29-2024, 06:36 PM   #10
jerry moss
Born Psycho

found a box here at home that everything except the cruise control servo bracket fits into. i'll tape it up with your address and try to send it tomorrow. i hope you will be able to reassemble all the pieces-it is like a chinese puzzle. i included all the bolts i could find but i'm sure you'll need more and 2 belts you can use for reference. i'll text you a picture of the shipping receipt and tracking number when i send it.
BRENTWOOD,CALIFORNIA
Old 01-30-2024, 10:36 AM   #11
jerry moss
Born Psycho

boxed up the cruise control servo with bracket and linkage, heater control valve and bracket and the smog pump pulley with bolts. plan on going to UPS today after work. the first box is a heavy SOB, second box is pretty light.
BRENTWOOD,CALIFORNIA