The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > WIW

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-21-2012, 11:25 PM   #1
HouldenCaulfield

1964? Value question

Hello, I am relatively new to the 60-66 truck world. I found a truck near me in Oklahoma that is very original, very complete, and appears to be rust free. I am told its a 64, which based on my research that appears to be the case. It was originally bought in Mississippi and owned by the father of the person selling it. She inherited the truck, they then went through it and made sure it was safe to drive, replacing all that needed to be replaced. They drive it every week or so to keep the battery charged. The interior is is good shape, the seat is covered obviously, but the dash isn't hacked or anything. The cowl, cab corners, and lower fenders are all solid. They are asking a sentimental $7500. OBviously, its worth what someone will pay for it. And, I think their is obvious sentimental value. But, I am wanting to know what a reasonable price would be for a truck in this condition. I only spoke with the person on the phone and was not able to open door or the hood.

I have been a lurker for awhile, recently joined, so I knew you guys know your stuff.

HouldenCaulfield is offline   Reply With Quote