The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-01-2013, 02:21 AM   #1
69SCSS

69 LWB Power Tour Rig

Well I figure I've been on here like 6 months, might as well start a build thread. Don't have much to post yet as I've just been collecting parts. The pics are from when I first got it. since i got it, the fenders, hood, core support, and grille are all gone. The fenders were pretty holy, and hood was good, but the core support was rusted thru in the usual spots. The cab isn't much better, not sure what there is more of, bondo or steel! I'll probably wind up swapping out the cab eventually. For now it's going the beater rout on the outside and redone underneath.

For now the plan is 3/4 drop, 350 / 700R4 combo, 15x8 6 lug rallys and BFG's. probably going 255/70/15 all the way around. Not sure if I'm putting discs in the front or not yet... I wanna see how the budget goes. I also grabbed a '68 front clip along with a super straight '68 hood with all the letters in perfect condition! The hood is covered in moss right now from sitting upside down in a field (!!!) but it's pretty rust free despite that.

OK here's the pics... don't cringe too hard at all the rust and bondo!!! LOL!!
Attached Images

69SCSS is offline   Reply With Quote