The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-18-2018, 02:35 PM   #1
Red71gmc

Pics of blue trucks interiors please

I bought another truck. A 1972 GMC Sierra Grande long bed that needs a total restore. I havent picked it up yet but I believe she is a good original candidate. My first big block with a 402. Will be picking brains later for what to do to it for a little boost.
The truck has original blue interior. I'm thinking I may go back with a medium/dark blue with a little metallic on the exterior. Medium silver metallic on the top of cab (in lieu of factory medium blue with white top).
I would like to see interiors of grey or tans and browns if anyone has one. I know grey is a safe bet but I always liked the saddle brown. Don't know how that would look with exterior having a little silver.
I know I'm getting ahead of myself by leaps. I just like to have a vision in my head first. With a vision all the in between stuff is for a bigger purpose.
Red71gmc is offline   Reply With Quote