The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-06-2003, 01:24 AM   #1
hifiguy

68 suburban gas tanks/headers/4x4 parts/power brakes/carbs

I've got a set of Rancho 5000 shocks that I had on a Suburban with a 4" lift. Also have the front 4" lift leaf springs for it. Also have a 20 gallon Suburban/Blazer gas tank for sale (used- it needs a new sender), and 13 gallon auxilliary tank that fits behind the 20 gallon tank of the Suburban. It doesn't have a provision for a sender but makes a great backup tank when you're out in the boonies. Also I have the power brake setup out of my 68 'burb which had front disks/rear drums. I also need to get rid of two carbs. One is a Holley quadrajet, which was working fine when I removed it from my 'Burb, and a Holley 650cfm 4 barrel with vacuum secondaries and the zinc plated finish. And finally I have a set of used Hedman headers for a small block Chevy that will fit a 67-72 4x4. I need to sell this stuff (it's been cluttering up my garage for about a year now) so if you're interested send me an e-mail and make me an offer. I can send pics and more info upon request.

Last edited by hifiguy; 05-06-2003 at 01:49 AM.
hifiguy is offline   Reply With Quote