The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > Trucks For Sale

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2019, 12:33 PM   #26
Keeks2915

Re: 1969 C10 - Horrible condition, many body repairs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Already Gone View Post
So if you don't like the comments and instead of being sarcastic why don't you just delete the ad and put the truck on Craigslist or Kijiji where people can't comment.. Also you have a nice original straight as they come truck but for 22k US I'd want more than no P/S or P/B with vinyl seats and 3OTT on a truck.
I believe the forum rules clearly address your post...

Especially number 6....
Attached Images

Last edited by Keeks2915; 05-11-2019 at 12:41 PM.
Old 05-11-2019, 12:36 PM   #27
Keeks2915

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANTIP View Post
Your truck is exceptionally nice but your actions have caused some of us to have concerns. We know that even the best vehicles that have been around for 50 years may have some flaws. I think the culture of this board has been to openly disclose these flaws and allow people to take them into account when deciding whether to spend the money to travel to see a vehicle.

The photo in question pretty clearly shows a repair done in the door jamb, when this was questioned, the post was deleted and the photo was deleted from Kijili. Now there are several photos on the new post but a photo showing the area some of us were questioning is not there.

Again this is clearly a Very nice truck, but eliminating photos, and deleting posts seems less than forthright.
And... as an experienced forum member you should be aware and follow the site’s rules... See #6 which seems pretty clear. You know the part where it says “comments about condition”
Attached Images

Old 05-11-2019, 10:18 PM   #28
special-K
Special Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeks2915 View Post
I have a large Corvette Collection and love the old quality trucks. There is no one group more anal about what is right than Corvette guys. In all the forums I have ever dealt with, they don’t allow resident “experts” to chime in on what is right or wrong in a for sale thread.

Apparently, they allow that here.

There is no intent to hide anything and these “experts” have this weird flex when they think they found something unscrupulous. Want to show their knowledge to all their internet fans.

No one should be fooled, and I never buy anything including my 6 figure cars with out having an expert inspect it.

So yes. This truck is a complete POS and no one should ever want to buy it.
I'm flexing right now. I don't like your tone. If you really want to sell this truck here on this site you can give a shot at starting another thread that is congruent to the behavior we expect here on this site. You can start with not insulting your fellow members. If that's not possible, list it on your Vette site. We don't give a rats ass about your money. Take some and see if you can buy yourself some class. This thread closed

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
Closed Thread