The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > projects and builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-07-2019, 04:46 PM   #18
scoot_mcgrute

Re: 1966 C10 Project Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockhoundII View Post
Wow, awesome truck. One of my favorites on here.

On a side note, I used to go to PRE quite often for work. Didn't know they did any tuning on LS stuff.
It's a fairly new service that we offer, been doing it for a few years now and then a lot more in the last year since PSI closed down. Erich is getting good at them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johns 66 View Post
Nice truck!!!!!!...If you don't mind...what size wheels and tires are you running.....Im looking at 5 spoke but definitely like the way yours sits. I appreciate it a lot...John
Thanks! I'm on 275/40-18 tires and 18x9 Rev 107 wheels with 0 offset. Definitely tight in the rear but a great fitment for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by forestb View Post
I saw a photo of your truck on the Hot Rod Network website "HUGE Holley LS Fest West Preview Gallery From Las Vegas!"

https://www.hotrod.com/articles/huge...1D61F4A7AE3B4E
Thanks for sharing! I actually saw him take the picture, I was talking with Rob with the C10R and looked over. I just hoped that my truck didn't break his camera

I will get an LS Fest recap post here in a day or 2, but the clif notes are the truck broke a bit and I fixed it each time and finished all of the Grand Champion events. Very fun time!