The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 04-03-2016, 08:15 AM   #1
Mr Handy

question for the tech guys. WBO2, data...

I am getting ready to install a Wideband O2 sensor in my truck to help with fine tuning the carb. I got to thinking that it would be cool if i could download an app for my phone and use it as a data logger.

I did a quick search around the net and came up short. I am wondering if anyone has seen or done this.
I picked up a APSX wideband sensor/gauge for a decent price and was just planning to monitor the gauge to help tune.
Then as the second cup of coffee kicked in (dangerous I know) I got to thinking, what if I could hook the o2 and tack into my Iphone and use it to plot a graph showing o2 reading at given rpm. That would allow me to see cruise, part throttle and wot to better tune... The reason for using the phone is I can't get rid of the darn thing so might as well use it for something better than facebook.

Anyone got any ideas for me? I would think I am late to this party and this stuff should be available at the 7-11 by now.
Mr Handy is offline   Reply With Quote