The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > Paint & Bodywork > Detailing

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-29-2005, 03:20 AM   #1
Jeremy_5
Truck addict

Zaino Brothers wax

Well just thought I would get this detailing section started. I just wanted to recommend some wax. I stumbled upon Zaino wax a couple years back and now I would never ever go to anything else. It makes the paint look great and most importantly it is easy! My favorite part is you can wax almost anything (with the exception of porous plastic). That makes waxing fast no more do you have to worry about not getting the wax in cracks. It does not leave that horrible white residue around stickers in cracks emblems etc. I even wax the windows. It is a little tricky to get used to becuase it can be hard to see where you are applying, as you are suppose to apply very little. Here is the website http://www.zainostore.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc
Trust me you will be impressed
Jeremy_5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2005, 12:42 PM   #2
Mudder

I would really like to try some of their products. I have heard nothing but good from them.
Mudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2005, 11:14 PM   #3
old burb

Zaino

I have used it and would never go back to anything else. When you buy it on line get the # 1 and # 2, also the spray works good in between coats. It just makes the paint look shiny and wet. I love this stuff.
old burb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 09:31 AM   #4
flatblackclassic

Quote:
Originally Posted by old burb
I have used it and would never go back to anything else. When you buy it on line get the # 1 and # 2, also the spray works good in between coats. It just makes the paint look shiny and wet. I love this stuff.

I have been using them for years, and always get compliments on how "wet" my paint looked on my truck. People couldn't believe it was stock paint just color sanded and buffed out, but it looked better with Zaino than any other wax, and I have tried them ALL. Zymol, Klass, Poor Boys, Meguiars, Turtle Wax, all pale in comparison to the shine of Zaino. If you have a dark color you might want to spring for some #5 Scratch and Swirl remover, as you may end up revealing imperfections in the paint that you didn't even know where there after you put the Zaino on.
flatblackclassic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2005, 12:41 PM   #5
70 shorty
Where's my beer?

I've heard it is the absolute best. Expensive but worth it.
'08 Tahoe LTZ 4x4 155K
70 shorty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2005, 02:52 PM   #6
neonlarry

Is it just my eyesight or did this post disappear for a while? I read this post a while back and when I looked for it again it wasn't there. Also I thought there was a reply about Menzerna products. Must be a long senior moment.
neonlarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2005, 03:10 PM   #7
Mudder

Larry try going back a couple more months. Theres a few threads that dont show unless u do.
Mudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2005, 04:43 PM   #8
Senor_paco

I haven't used it, been wanting too though. I use Carnuba (sp) wax. I have friends w/vettes, and they all swear by it. I just may go to it. Just go finished buffing out the 2nd coat yesterday, and then a couple of hours later, it drizzled. Augh! out rubbing out the spots, and now needs another top coat. darn. well, it doesn't NEED it, but looks a lot better with it.
Senor_paco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 10:05 AM   #9
Joe67
67 is sold

Zaino polish is all I use on my GMC

Sal at Zaino is great to work with. Their products do just what they say if you follow the application instructions. Some people cannot belive I have over 100K on my truck

gr8lakes - My ebay auctions

Click here to order forum apparel :: Click here to become a subscribing member
Joe67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2005, 01:30 AM   #10
flatblackclassic

The best thing about Zaino is that no punks can lean on your car or truck because it makes the paint so slick! My friends found this out the hard way when we were hanging out one night. My buddy just leaned back against the bed and WHAM he was on his butt before he know what happened! No one leaned on my truck after that.
flatblackclassic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2005, 02:48 PM   #11
TEAM THC
CUSTOM CHEVY FIEND

Re: Zaino Brothers wax

Can I get Zaino wax at my local auto parts store or do I have to order it on line? sounds like a great product.
TEAM THC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2005, 03:13 PM   #12
Joe67
67 is sold

Re: Zaino Brothers wax

it is only availabe from the webpage above or a licensed dealer.
Go to the source, Sal is great to deal with! I've been using Zaino since 2003 and won't go back to anything else

gr8lakes - My ebay auctions

Click here to order forum apparel :: Click here to become a subscribing member
Joe67 is offline   Reply With Quote