The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board > Squarebody Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-17-2020, 12:01 PM   #1
Chrome

79 Scottsdale Mild daily

Hello, new here, been a long time since I have owned a square. As my need for extra seating requirements has diminished over the years, all the kids driving or moved out, my quest for another square began 6 months ago.. I have owned multiple squares over the years, and knew that only needing space for myself and the wifey, that it was time for another.. What began as a search for a short box V8, resulted in the following..

1979 Scottsdale 250L6 long bed.. The story behind the truck is: 42k original miles, paint and interior. Spent its life in Nebraska, half of which was in storage. 2nd owner bought it at estate sale, rebuilt motor and installed a vintage heat and air unit. For some reason decided he wanted his money back, and it now rests in Oklahoma. I rented a car drove to Nebraska and drove it home, its been 3 months and she does not look like this anymore... Plenty more to come...
Attached Images

Chrome is offline   Reply With Quote