The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-13-2017, 11:08 AM   #10
hewittca

Re: 1969 Short Wide

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbassin View Post
Thanks for checking out my thread and thanks for the compliment. About the steering wheel.(thank you for bringing attention to it....) I installed it before the alignment shop finished their work. I never re aligned it after the alignment. I figured someone would have asked before you. It never bothered me but it's on the list of maintenance.

One thing I will add, I've done many partial restorations and repaints. This was my first true frame off restoration. By the time I finished, I was pretty burnt out on doing anything on it. It's hard to explain but I really didn't want to touch it. That's why I've never fixed little things that bother me. Call it lazy, unmotivated or whatever. I now have a nice shop to do the list.
I see. I thought maybe you liked it in that orientation because the horn button was correct I get the same way sometimes. In fact, my wheel was off for several months after an alignment. It literally took me 5 minutes to fix once I got around to it, but at the time I was at a point in my project where I just didn't feel like turning any wrenches.
-
C10 Concept/Development Photos: Master Thread
hewittca is offline   Reply With Quote