The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Vendor Reviews

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 05-09-2011, 07:15 AM   #26
Hottrucks
Redefining LowBudget

Re: Mar-k service???

Gas wagon PM me I maybe able to help out

thanx
Jeff

Mikes Sandwich Fair Run OCT 8th 2011
Hottrucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 05:21 AM   #27
64GMCHorsepower
Justified!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GASWAGON View Post
In the begining of the thread you will see I have spoke to them twice. I'm not beating up on anybody, just stating how it appears to me. You guys are beating up on me. Not one of you has had anything of value to add, just joining the herd of sheep and following along. If asking a question is beating up the staff, then I'm sorry for that. And for the record I didn't know this area existed. Maybe instead of just moving something, you should send a PM to the person who started it so they understand why it was moved. Not all of us spend 12 hours a day here so we don't know. Communication is the key. Since it seems I can't communicate effectively at a level some of you can understand, and since I am so offensive I will no longer post any replies here and leave the board. I know this will make your day, and I'm truly sorry and feel bad for you!

Wow.........

1964 GMC Fleetside Shortbed....350/700R4 tranny
64GMCHorsepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 04:15 PM   #28
MAR-Ktech
Truck Parts Mfg.

This is the owner of Mar-K writing for Mar-Ktech. This customer called our sales office indicating he had seen the one piece molding online and wanted to know how it was different than the regular 3 piece upper tailgate molding. This one piece molding is the custom molding that is used with a tailgate cover and handle relocator kit when the installer still wants to use tailgate moldings on the back of his truck. It won't work with a stock handle location. The order was written with that 1 piece molding instead of the 3 piece set. The order shipped out freight free about April 11.

Our standard practice when customers change their mind and decide to return a part is to deduct 20% for restocking and that is what the customer was told last week when he inquired about returning the part. Upon further investigation into the matter, he was called again on Monday (yesterday) to let him know we would refund his total $50 if he returned the part. We also of course would exchange the part, if the customer would rather have a different part for his truck.

Detailed information about this one piece upper molding and its application is on our website. We encourage customers to use the website technical information and the on-line ordering system so you can review your order before placing it. If you phone in an order use the website or a catalog so you can provide part numbers or accurate descriptions. Be sure to have your sales person go over the order with you to double check that it is right, especially when it comes to custom applications.
Old 05-10-2011, 05:44 PM   #29
lakeroadster
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAR-Ktech View Post
This is the owner of Mar-K writing for Mar-Ktech................
Thanks for taking the time to respond in such a detailed manner. It is sincerely appreciated.

John

Last edited by lakeroadster; 05-10-2011 at 05:45 PM.
lakeroadster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 10:18 PM   #30
N2TRUX
Happy to be here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAR-Ktech View Post
This is the owner of Mar-K writing for Mar-Ktech.... Upon further investigation into the matter, he was called again on Monday (yesterday) to let him know we would refund his total $50 if he returned the part.....
Thank you for posting a follow up. This shows there is a reason Mar-K and Mar-Ktech have such a great reputation for customer service.

Articles-

"Jake" the 84 to 74 crewcab

"Elwood" the77_Remix

85 GMC Sierra "Scarlett"

"Refining Sierra"
N2TRUX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 08:06 PM   #31
72BlckButy
Tot Roddin'

Thank you for posting on the site and be sure to stop in again when you find time.

1969 CST SWB - Project Blank Slate (4.5/6" ECE Static Drop, 6-lug disc brake upgrade (manual), Billet Specialties Vintec 20x8.5 255/40 (F) 20x10 295/40 (R), 250 I-6)
1960 AMF Skylark - Tot Roddin' (Lowered with custom frame; soon to include custom push bar and interior)
2008 Silverado CrewCab 1LT (5.3L, 3:73, 4x4, LT1, Z-71, Towing Package)
72BlckButy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 02:43 PM   #32
BB72CHEVKT

I got the same attitude from GASWAGON when I bought an intake from this add I posted
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=398421. It showed up with two studs broken off in the manifold. He basically told me to go eff myself because how much it cost him to ship it. He is the one who agreed to the price and sent a part that clearly did not meet my request that he discribed as being in nice shape. I bit my tounge at the time but this clearly shows he is the one with the problem.

Last edited by BB72CHEVKT; 05-17-2011 at 02:44 PM. Reason: add info
BB72CHEVKT is offline   Reply With Quote