The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Vendor Reviews

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 02-16-2014, 07:59 AM   #26
rideblue00

Re: VH Coachworks probs

Im now convinced he just took my money. The recent feedback on ebay shows he's still doing business. I don't know if he's still doing business here on this board, but he should be booted. Ive been nice in all my messages I've sent to him as i still want my items. But t this point i feel I've lost the $127
rideblue00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 11:39 AM   #27
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Josh removed him the day I asked you to PM me. We have been aware of the situation, and that he is still on ebay but not these and other forums. I have fwd all your pms to Josh and am sure he will respond soon.
Thanks

main issue (not harping, just saying) folks use the gift option on paypal. If it is not a gift, don't use it. It has been discussed many times on the site. If you use the gift option, you are giving someone your money with little to no recourse.
Liz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 05:55 PM   #28
dwcsr
Hollister Road Co.

I suspect that if enough people complained to PayPal about being asked to pay as a gift when he is a business they would look into it, They lose money when he does that and Paypal is all about the fees they make. I would go as far as to say you will close your Paypal if they don't look into it.
dwcsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 10:16 PM   #29
rideblue00

i appreciate the response Liz, thanks! I mainly wanted people to be aware that this guy has taken my money and to see if anyone else has had the same problem.
Old 02-18-2014, 01:55 PM   #30
rideblue00

I think hop sing may another victim. He went through ebay he said, if he gets his stuff I will be more than a little frustrated...but at least there he has some recourse anywayif he doesnt get his stuff. I wish him the best. I still want to get my stuff. I will be calling and emailing until im blue in the face or get my stuff. But I wont be nasty, I still want the items!
Old 02-18-2014, 09:06 PM   #31
LostMy65
But Found Her 25yrs Later!

Could staff close his thread in marketplace and post in there not to do business with this guy?

66 C20 Service Truck:
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=428035
LostMy65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 11:30 PM   #32
rideblue00

That sounds like a good idea!
Old 02-21-2014, 01:59 AM   #33
speedmachine

anyone make any contact yet?

Lee
speedmachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 07:38 AM   #34
rideblue00

not that I'm aware of.fellow member hop singhas purchased stuff from him through eBayand he is already paid but has not made contact with him.
Old 02-26-2014, 11:26 PM   #35
rideblue00

nothing on my end, still waiting for my harness
Old 02-26-2014, 11:27 PM   #36
rideblue00

Can we get someone to scope this guy out in person?
Old 02-27-2014, 10:18 AM   #37
Lee H

I've chalked this up to a bad buy and will seriously think about future purchases from small upstarts. It's time to move on.

1965 Corvette roadster, 44K miles, 327/365 SHP, 4 speed, side exhaust, knockoffs, teak, second owner (bought in 1970), Have ALL numbers matching components.

My frame off restoration thread: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=556703
Lee H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 09:26 PM   #38
rideblue00

I agree, sometimes better to stick with the big guys and let them have a little profit! But at the same time the small guy sometimes can offer better things. Its a toss up.
Old 02-28-2014, 09:26 AM   #39
Clyde65
1965 Chevy C10, 2005 4.8L/4l60

I just saw on another thread where Hop Sing was contacted by this vendor, here is the thread...

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...=549876&page=2

Basically the guy said they are a father/son shop and his father had a massive heart attack and landed in the hospital and he went to tend to his needs...completely understandable on my part.

Rebuild of Clyde
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...84#post8338184

69 Aristocrat Lo Liner build
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...84#post7561684

support our troops!
Clyde65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 11:10 AM   #40
rideblue00

Yea I saw his post. I will be calling V H today and see what the status is on my purchase.
Old 03-02-2014, 10:54 PM   #41
rideblue00

2 days and no contact...i don't understand why this guy gives some people their stuff and others not? Cant even get him to just call me back and let me know when i can get my stuff. Ive called a dozen times. I haven't been nasty at all. Hmmmm...
Old 03-06-2014, 12:43 PM   #42
rideblue00

nothin still...
Old 03-08-2014, 04:34 PM   #43
VH Coachworks

Quote:
Originally Posted by rideblue00 View Post
nothin still...
Hi,

I just left you a message, please give me a call back when you have time and we'll get this situation rectified as soon as possible. I sincerely apologize for this, and take full responsibility in the lack of communication and not getting your parts to you when they should of. It was never my intention to rip you or anyone else off, and I will make it right by getting your parts to you. I've never stolen anything or taken anyone’s money in my life, and I never will.

I will make this right with you Tom. Your payment was not a gift though, I have never requested that someone PayPal as a gift in the entire time that we've been in business, as I feel that is not only bad business, but cheating. It's not worth the few dollars, a 2-5% transactional fee is simply a cost of doing business. But after 45 days, the "dispute" option disappears I believe, and I would guess that's why you thought it was sent as a gift possibly?

We are a Father and Son shop, and on new years day at 4:30 am I brought my father into our local hospital because he was having chest pain. They immediately performed a EKG, and administrated Nitro as well as other medications. After the EKG results came back called "Life-Link" (which is a helicopter airlift). A few minutes later went into Cardiac arrest. They performed CPR immediately, at which they continued to do so for the next 45 minutes.

At the 35 minute mark, the attending doctor came out of the room and told me that they had done everything they could do to try and bring him back, and that there was less than a 1 in a million chance that they'd be able to get his heart going. I begged them to keep trying, and to do whatever they could possibly do to save him. And they continued doing CPR, and using the defibrillator, Nitro, etc. Ten minutes later they had come back out of the room, and told me that they where able to get him to have a pulse and blood pressure, and they where going to air lift him to the metro immediately.

As soon as he arrived in the metro, they performed emergency heart surgery Which was successful. Being his entire body had shut down, they induced an coma and put his body into hypothermia in order to send all of his body’s oxygen to his brain to prevent any damage. For the first week he was in the hospital, he was on a ventilator, 14 IV Machines, a blood pump, a pacemaker, and a around the clock dialysis machine.

He was able to wake up from the coma on his own, within 2 hours of the medication that was inducing it being removed from his IV. He wasn't able to really talk or move hardly at all for the first 12-14 days of his stay. And the first 10 days was really touch and go, we didn't know if he was going to make it through. But by the gift of a miracle from god, he overcame all odds and pulled through and is now at home recovering after spending 30+ days in the hospital. After he was released I was bringing him to dialysis 3 times a week an hour away. He is still on Oxygen now, and just got off of dialysis last week, as another miracle happened and his kidneys started functioning again. Of the 30+ days he spent in the hospital, I spent every night by his side except for one because I couldn't get there due to a blizzard that had shut down the highways.

Now that is not to be taken as an excuse, I just wanted everyone to know the circumstances in which was happening in the last few months with us. I take full responsibility in not fulfilling my duties as a business owner in not getting our products out to our customers and for the lack of communication. The reason we where still doing business on eBay during that time, is I would come home one morning a week (after the first 12 days) and pull inventory and drop in the mail and return to the hospital. During the first 45 days or so since the first of the year, no new inventory was made. I'm now building new inventory and have been for the last few weeks, still trying to get caught up. We will be 100% caught up again within the next week or so.

If there is anyone that has not gotten a response back from me, please give me a call again and I'll take care of you and do whatever I possibly can to make things right. If you don't get an answer, leave a message and I'll be able to get back to you within 24 hours now.

We've always loved our customers, because you guys are truly a great group of people and I personally have always enjoyed talking to all of you whether it be on here or on the phone.

And thank you to everyone who I have talked to in the last few months, and for all of the prayers that our customers have sent to us. We truly have some of the greatest customers, and I look forward to getting this situation turned around, and doing business with you guys again.

Thank you for your time and understanding,
Baron VH.
VH Coachworks
Phone: (320) 249 8788
Email: MeanGreenIndustries@gmail.com
VH Coachworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 10:00 PM   #44
rideblue00

Well I'm glad to finally hear from you! Im glad that things are progressing in your dads health! I hope we can get you restored to start selling again on here. I was really thinking i lost my money. I hope you don't think I'm a jerk, i proly got you booted. As long as i get my stuff we'll be square. Call me tomorrow when you have time. I hope you understand that i was a little frustrated in not hearing from you.
Old 03-17-2014, 04:17 PM   #45
chevy_mike
Never Ending Projects

Very sorry to hear about your Dad but happy to hear he is doing better. About 10 years ago my Dad had a heart attack and they had to do a quintuple bypass. 10 years later and he is doing great and turns 70 this year. You would never know it.

Glad you are getting orders caught up and hopefully everything works out with any disgruntled customers. I know I was happy when I dealt with you guys, ordering a backup camera system (which I still haven't installed.... Doh!).
1965 Chevy C10, Long, Fleetside, Hot Rod C10 http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=415702 SOLD

We were given two ears and one mouth for a reason... listen twice as much and speak half as often...
chevy_mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 06:23 PM   #46
jorgensensc

Hey there!
I'm truly sorry to hear about your dad. I'm glad he is coming back around. I figured something had to have happened in your life(unfortunately) for you to be out of contact. Your customer service prior was just too good to explain the recent lack of communication recently. I will call you about my locks today to see what we can get squared away. Thanks again, and good luck to you and your family!
Shawn

-What would you attempt to achieve if you knew you could not fail?-

-I Refuse To Tiptoe Through Life, Only To Arrive Safely At Death's Door-

R.I.P. EAST SIDE LOW LIFE
jorgensensc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 08:26 AM   #47
Clyde65
1965 Chevy C10, 2005 4.8L/4l60

I went through something similar with my mother a few months ago. I am glad your dad is recovering and will continue my prayers for his recovery and your sanity! Good luck!

Rebuild of Clyde
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...84#post8338184

69 Aristocrat Lo Liner build
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...84#post7561684

support our troops!
Clyde65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 12:06 AM   #48
speedmachine

Baron, sent an email to your meangreen address and left a phone message, please get back to me as soon as possible. i need that harness. thanks

Lee
speedmachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 03:27 PM   #49
VH Coachworks

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevy_mike View Post
Very sorry to hear about your Dad but happy to hear he is doing better. About 10 years ago my Dad had a heart attack and they had to do a quintuple bypass. 10 years later and he is doing great and turns 70 this year. You would never know it.

Glad you are getting orders caught up and hopefully everything works out with any disgruntled customers. I know I was happy when I dealt with you guys, ordering a backup camera system (which I still haven't installed.... Doh!).
Thank you for the kind words Mike, I'm also glad to hear that your Dad is doing well after such a massive surgery all these years later!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorgensensc View Post
Hey there!
I'm truly sorry to hear about your dad. I'm glad he is coming back around. I figured something had to have happened in your life(unfortunately) for you to be out of contact. Your customer service prior was just too good to explain the recent lack of communication recently. I will call you about my locks today to see what we can get squared away. Thanks again, and good luck to you and your family!
Shawn
Hi Shawn,

Thank you! We'll get whatever issue you are having straightened out and fixed asap! I never got a message from you, so if you tried calling please try again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clyde65 View Post
I went through something similar with my mother a few months ago. I am glad your dad is recovering and will continue my prayers for his recovery and your sanity! Good luck!
Thank you very much for the kind words! You guys have no idea how much it means to us!
Old 03-24-2014, 03:28 PM   #50
VH Coachworks

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedmachine View Post
Baron, sent an email to your meangreen address and left a phone message, please get back to me as soon as possible. i need that harness. thanks

Lee
Hi Lee,

Your harness was shipped out last week! Thank you agian!

Thanks,
Baron
(320) 249 8788